Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Agatha Raisin Series Question About The Agatha Raisin Book Series...?

Question about the Agatha Raisin book series...? - agatha raisin series

Listen to audio books in the library at work and on my journey. Therefore, I must take what I can get over time. I was lucky enough to get the first 3 books in order, but I've just published a new book and there is clearly much later in the Agatha Raisin series. At the end of the book 3 Agatha and her neighbor James Lacey neighbors were friends, sortof. At the beginning of the book I have just started, Divorced The strange story of healing, Agathe and her husband James Lacey are, and he said he went to a convent in France to join (which she considers a lie). Without disclosing too much about the secrets contained in the books that I missed, dissolved, as in the world, are subject to much less with the quotation marks! It was a marriage of convenience, or do not have a real romance?

No comments:

Post a Comment