Friday, February 19, 2010

Foosball Outdoor How Can You Watch Foosball On New Years Day With Outdoor NHL Hockey On NBC?

How can you watch foosball on New Years Day with outdoor NHL hockey on NBC? - foosball outdoor

I mean come on. The NHL hockey outdoors for the first time in the states with the best players in the world (Sidney Crosby) live on the day NBC New Year's. How can I see some college football games stupid?

+ 75,000 tickets sold in less than 30 minutes.
Hockey fans> Your Life
Hockey> Football

2 comments:

darkhydr... said...

Sid takes the child for a while before he is the best player in the world.

But is all I have to say that it's time, dammit. I have not been able to watch hockey on TV forever ... Survival in Yahoo! and Versus broadcasts online and live streams, what I can muster. Three cheers to 1 January game! No wonder, angry, Fleury, when he was injured.

Magneto said...

That is when she fights and a hockey game broke out

Post a Comment